Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Internet Xmas wish list (item #1)

Dreamcast (Dream Point Bank) Leopard Control pad

Once upon a time, Sega created a promotional campaign in Japan called Dream Point Bank. By purchasing a Sega Dreamcast, accessories, or games, you would be given a Dream Point Bank slip, that equates to "X" amount of points.

(a slip I got way back when from buying Guilty Gear X)

Depending on the amount of points you accumulate, you could redeemed it for a large number of things. But what I found very interesting were the Dreamcast control pads that they came out with: Leopard Print, Wood Effect, White Marble, Black carbon fiber and probably some other ones I have never seen before.

Seeing how I still play my Dreamcast, I definitely plan on buying the Leopard Control pad.

Cheapest one I found was for 60 bucks on Ebay (UK).

No comments:

Post a Comment