Wednesday, April 11, 2012


Comic books suck when you don't have some kind of elaborate storage method. Stacking them in a corner or a table is cool, but real people have more than just a coffee tables worth of shit.

When I was 13, I used to seal every comic in its own polyethylene bag and place said bag into a five foot by long plastic box, lined with an old beach towel I got from my grandmother with a whale swimming in space. I would reorganize that box three or four times a month and refold the stupid beach towel every chance I could... Now their just all over the place! Waking up late at night, I'm tripping over poorly drawn Liefeld panels and a words jumble of text bubbles. The sad part is, I don't really care. Go figure! I guess this was another point less post.

No comments:

Post a Comment